Oli & Carol - iris the Hibiscus
ris the Hibiscus is a teether, bath toy & sensory play toy for babies. Its realistic design and bright colors will stimulate babies’ senses while chewing on a safe natural teether. Detailed textures will make kids discover the world that surrounds while teething and bath time.
This natural teether is easy-to-hang from a strap & take it everywhere you go!
Did you know that some Hibiscus species are edible and have medicinal properties that can improve our health? The leaves & flowers are rich in vitamin B1 and A and can reduce hypertension and improve blood circulation!
Size 5'2 x 12 x 21'9 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.