Grech&Co - Sedona teething rattle ring - soft rust
- Designed for Development and Sensory Stimulation
- Relieves and soothes gums during teething (much like scratching an itch)
- Aides in hand : eye coordination
- Tactile stimulating and grasp conditioning
- Visually stimulating - perfect for interactive eye tracking
- Wood rings offer a gentle rattle sound
Each item comes beautifully presented in our highest quality signature cloth bag with information label included.
100% Food Grade Silicone • 100% Non-toxic • BPA Free • Lead Free • Mercury Free • Phthalates Free • Cadmium Free • FDA Approved • EN71 Certified • Easy to clean with soap and water or water wipes when on-the-go • Untreated Beechwood (regularly treat wood components with olive or coconut oil to keep the texture smooth)
Clean & CareBeads and nylon cord are easily cleaned with dish soap and water; allow to hang dry • Do not submerge wood in water • items without wood are freezer and top shelf dishwasher safe • Polish wood with natural oil (ex. olive, coconut, almond, etc.) to maintain a smooth texture and polished aesthetic.
SafetyMade with secure knot, sealed for extra security • Give your teether a light tug before each use to ensure it is secure • Baby use only; strong force by adult and older children can damage product • Use with adult supervision only • Discard and replace with first signs of wear and tear.